Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fun in the backyard!

This weekend had been rather gloomy. On saturday, Dad got up super early and dragged me out of my condo. He brought me downstairs and stuck me in the kitchen. Then he left! I thought he had woken me up early to play, but I was wrong. Eventually Mom came downstairs, but then she left too.
All this meant that I wasn't expecting much from today. Yet again, Dad dragged me out early but at least this time he gave me free range downstairs. I curled up on the couch to take a nap. Then Mom and Dad decided to lock me in the kitchen. They left and I curled up sadly all alone yet again. All of a sudden, they were home! And Dad ran into the kitchen, put on my leash and took me outside. As I sniffed around the perimeter of my house (to make sure all was well), Dad dragged me around the corner. I saw the neighbors who are very good friends of mine-they always give me belly rubs! Then I saw Max! He belongs to the neighbors. Max is 5 months old but he is HUGE! He is a Great Dane puppy.  I barked at him and sniffed! Dad suggested that we go play in the backyard and Max's boy said yes! Max and I went into the back and our leashes were taken off. We had so much fun! First I chased Max around the backyard (he was a little scared of me). But then he started chasing me! Then he ran over me and whomped me with his paw! (That is my favorite thing! My bff Rigby does that too! He whomps me and then I wiggle out and jump on him!). I think I stepped on Max's ear though while we were playing, cause it got scratched up and was bleeding. He didn't care but his boy took him home to clean him up. I felt bad cause I hadn't done it on purpose. I hope they let me play with him again. Mom took some movies (of course!).
  

No comments:

Post a Comment