Wednesday, February 13, 2013

When is a penguin like a wire hair dachshund?















Sidney Crosby is a hockey player for the Pittsburgh Penguins. You would think that penguins and wire hair dachshunds might not have anything in common. But you would be wrong. We are both used to getting concussions!
    Last night Mom took off her shoes again and I was forced to nibble yet again on her toes cause they were in my socks! And I wasn't satisfied with that! When she walked around, I pounced on her feet! It was fun! But then it all went bad. Mom and Dad grabbed me and took off my collar. Oh no I thought, this cannot be good. They dragged me into the bathroom and gave me a bath! It was awful (in fact much worse than usual as Mom insisted to sticking a machine that blew hot air all over me). When they let me me out I ran around and threw myself all over the carpet. I ran into the living room and turned around so that I could run full steam down the hallway. I like to run and then hurl myself onto the floor and slide for a while. It helps to dry off the ears. Unfortunately I misjudged how much space I had. I ran really fast, threw myself on the floor and slid right into the wall. There was a large thud. Mom and Dad looked worried.  Fortunately my head is very hard so I only gave myself a small concussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment