Friday, February 1, 2013

Poor sick Dad

Last night Dad was not feeling well. He put me in the kitchen and went upstairs to bed really early!I was left all alone in the kitchen. I sat there and pondered where to lie down. I have 3 spots that I sleep in. One is by the gate/pantry-so I can see whoever is in the living room, one is in front of the refridgerator (it is warm and toasty) and one is in the corner blocked in by the chair and my crate under the kitchen table. I decided to lie down in front of the fridge and wait for Mom to come home. I waited forever. Finally I took a nap. It was very windy out so it was hard to sleep with all that noise. It was so noisy that I almost didn't hear Mom at the door. I was excited to see Mom, but I was quiet about it cause I didn't want to disturb Dad. Then I heard some weird noises and I started barking. Mom took me outside so I wouldn't wake up Dad. I barked at everything outside too! Then we came inside and went up to bed. I felt bad for Dad being that he was not feeling well and I was not in the bed to keep him warm. I lay in my crate and whimpered and sighed for a while until Mom yelled at me to go to bed. In the morning, Dad woke up early and got up to take me downstairs. It was really early so I really didn't want to get up, but I decided to humor him.Now we are spending the day together as he called in sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment