Monday, July 22, 2013

A Day Outside!

Yesterday we went on a day trip! Day trips are good cause they mean I can go home and sleep in my condo afterwards and not in the small crate of evil that lives in the kitchen now. Yesterday morning everyone was up and moving around. Mom put on my harness (which means we are going on a longish trip). AT got in the back seat with me and off we went! We drove and drove and drove until finally we were there. Mom said we were in Greenport. We walked around and I met a bunch on nice dogs, and a man who knew what I was! He said I was big and Mom told him I was a standard and weighed 25lbs. He said his wire hair was not a standard but still weighed 25lbs.  We walked around Greenport and went on the piers which were weird cause they moved but they looked like normal ground! I bravely peaked over the edge at the water. We looked at the Fire Boat and went to the Blacksmiths.


Since Mom was taking photos, I made sure to only show my bottom!  Then we went to lunch. We had to walk around a bit to find a place that would let me in too! How rude! Sadly for Mom, we ended up at Crabby Jerry's. That made Mom crabby cause she does not like seafood!  AT had snowcrab legs, Dad had fried clams and Mom had a cheeseburger and sweet potato fries. And what , you might ask did I have??? Well first off it was very distressing to me under the picnic table when I turned around and saw a crab claw lying there poised to attack! I barked furiously at it until Mom kicked it through a crack in the floor into the water. Then Dad came back with a  cup of ice water for me, and Mom shared her sweet potato fries with me!
     We left Greenport and drove to a place that smelled like my bff Rigby! But he was not there, we were too late and he had gone home. Then Dad drove us to a place that was really weird. It was a huge Duck! And you could go inside!

When we finally got home I was exhausted. But then my Grandpa showed up so I made an effort and jumped up on the couch to be with him. After dinner I passed out on the floor again.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment