Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Visiting Grandpa!

Today was a very hot day. I woke Mom up at 5:30am and she took me out for a walk but then forced me to go back upstairs to my crate! How mean! Then she disappeared-off doing something fun I'll bet! When she came back, she went back to bed. I started whimpering and finally she took me out and let me sprawl on the bed. Then Dad told me to go do my job as AT waker upper! I sprang off the bed and bounced across the floor to AT's mattress. I jumped all over him and licked him and finally he woke up. That is a very hard job!
 Later on, Mom and I took a ride to my Grandpas! Mom said that tomorrow I will have a big surprise and some more friends to play with. I don't know what that means. It was very hot in Mom's car so when we got home she filled the pool. I don't LIKE the pool. So I ran to the kitchen door in the hopes that AT would save me.But Mom grabbed me and put me in the pool. I jumped right out. She grabbed me again and stuck me back in! Cause she is mean. I ran around the pool gulping down the pleasantly cold water! Then I tried to dig a hole out. Mom said we would have to buy a new pool next year since there is a lot of duct tape holding this one together.

No comments:

Post a Comment