Monday, July 1, 2013

The Bad Weekend

I had a very bad weekend. First of all it was hot, way to hot. Mom and AT were outside in my pool and they forced me to go in. It did not help. My Uncle Rob came over and that was nice but it was still too hot. Friday night I was sick. I woke up several times to be sick, and Mom took me outside a couple of time and was sick. Saturday morning I was not myself. I lay on the floor and wouldn't eat. Mom made me some rice, but I was not hungry. And then she LEFT me. Even though I was sick! When she came home, she saw I had been sick again. I think she felt bad (which she should!). That night I ate a little rice but mostly only drank the chicken broth she put in it. By Sunday I was feeling a little better. Dad let me out of my crate and let me snuggle with him and Mom in bed. That was nice. I still didn't want the rice. That night Dad put my bowl next to Grandpa and I was so happy for company that I ate all my rice and kibble!

No comments:

Post a Comment