Thursday, August 11, 2011

#3

Last night before I went to bed, Dad and I discussed our latest joke to play on Mom. Dad came up to bed at 1:30 which woke Mom up. She went to AT's room to write herself a note about something she had to do when she got up. While she was gone, Dad let me out of my crate and brought me up on the bed. I lay there being very quiet and still. Mom came back in and lay down in bed and I pounced on her! She just sighed. Then I went back to snuggling with Dad cause he's my favorite. Dad put me back in my crate and I whined for a while to show my disapproval.

Mom said that I should ask the people who read my blog a question. She's going away somewhere (which will give me tons alone time with DAD!) So she won't be able to help me type my blog. She said that Dad should help me write about my escapades, but  he doesn't want to. I think it's cause he doesn't type as fast as Mom. Let me know if you want to hear what I do while Mom is gone, or if you want to wait for Mom to come back and help me.

Here are some quick videos of me attacking my food bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment