Monday, August 15, 2011

A new day

Mom said she had high hopes for today. She said that I've been a naughty dog this whole weekend and that I had better start being nicer to her. This morning when I ran out of my crate, I grabbed my favorite toy-Dad's rolled up socks- and made Mom chase me around. She seemed a little grumpy when she caught me. We went for a walk and then I ignored my breakfast. She came back in and sat with me for a while but then I started biting and barking at her-so she threw a paper towel at me to distract me! It worked-and she left the kitchen. Dad came home at lunch and gave me a great treat! A carrot dipped in peanut butter! I was on my best behavior for that! Dad said "Come" and I trotted right over. Dad said "Sit" and my bottom hit the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment