Saturday, August 13, 2011

the longest walk

Mom and I just got back from a really long walk. We walked for 1 hour! My little legs are pretty tired. We started on one of our normal walks but then we saw the mean lady with the mean little black dog. He always barks at me in an angry way. I didn't want to walk by him but Mom made me and of course he barked at me. We kept walking for a couple of blocks then turned down one to go home. All of a sudden we saw that lady and the dog again so Mom turned up a block-that's what made our walk so long. We didn't run into her again. While we were walking down our street, Chloe, who always gets loose, came running across the street at me. Her family ran and got her. Then we passed by Mollie's house and Mom let me go and say hi. Mollie's mom let her out and she ran in circles around me. Then Mom said we have to leave. I was glad to get into the kitchen and drink some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment