Saturday, August 6, 2011

All by myself

Yesterday was the saddest day ever! I was all alone. Mom brought me downstairs in the morning, I got to see Dad briefly and then they left me all alone. I howled for a while to show how hurt I was. It was a long, long day. Then all of a sudden, Mom and Dad were back! I hopped around in excitement! I jumped up to lick Dad but he didn't want me jumping on him. I went to lick Mom's legs, but they weren't her legs! She was wearing something that covered her legs but you could still see her legs and it did not taste very good. They took me for a walk and gave me some food to eat but I wasn't hungry. I just wanted to play with them-so I sat by the gate and whined in my soft and sad way. They ignored me and left again! Even worse was that they did not turn on a light for me in the kitchen. So when it got dark outside, it got dark inside too. I lay on the floor and waited. Finally after a long, long time, Mom and Dad came back! But we still didn't get to play! Dad took me for a walk and then stuck me upstairs in my crate-without even a treat! This morning was a little better. Mom played with me in the kitchen. But they still owe me a LOT of play and snuggling time!

No comments:

Post a Comment