Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Good Joke

Early this morning Dad and I played a really good trick on Mom. Dad came up to bed after midnight. When he came in, Mom got up to get a drink of water. While she was out of the room, Dad opened my crate door to pet me. But then he told me what we were going to do and ...he didn't close the door! I ran out of my crate and got into  position while Mom was still out. When she came back in and closed the door, I crept up behind her and stuck my cold wet nose on her leg. Mom froze and called Dad. Then I licked her leg. Mom relaxed and said, "I think the dog is out! How did he do that! I checked his door when I put him in!" Dad and I just laughed. When Mom went to turn the light on , I growled my best come and get me growl and grabbed a rolled up pair of Dad's socks. Mom turned on the light and looked at Dad and asked him if he had let me out. Dad said yes and got up to chase me around. It was lots of fun until he stuck me back in my crate. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to play some more. So I lay in my crate and did my sad, whavering sighs to aggravate everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment