Friday, October 21, 2011

Birthdays are awesome!

Birthdays are awesome! Last night Dad and I went to the library to pick up Mom and I saw a lot of people who petted me. When we got home, Mom gave me my present from my bestest friends Grace and Rigby! Mom and Dad thought that I would attack the bag and papers but I sat and waited for someone to unwrap it for me. There was a yummy cookie and a toy! Here's a video.
After I ate the cookies, I played with my toy. It is a really cool toy. Mom is taking bets on how long it will take me to destroy it.

Mom and Dad got me a winter coat for my birthday. Dad tried it on me and I think it looks quite nice! Let me know what you think. It's reversible-blue wool on one side and red microfleece on the other. Nice and toasty!




No comments:

Post a Comment