Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween?

Today I made Mom chase me around the bedroom until I heard Dad. Then I ran over and jumped up to say hello to him. That enabled Mom to grab me. She told me it was Halloween today. I'm not sure what that means. She said I would find out later in the evening. I don't think she is mad at me anymore for what I did on Saturday. I was playing with Mom and Dad in the living room when all of a sudden I needed to go potty. So I walked over to the side of the living room and squatted down to pee. Mom and Dad yelled and then Dad grabbed me and brought me outside to finish. They were both confused cause I had never done that before. But they banished me to the kitchen. I was having so much fun that I didn't want to take a lot of time out to go outside. Now Mom takes me outside even more often. I probably should have run over and barked at the door. Yesterday Mom made me wear my coat on our walks. It did make me warmer but I tried scratch my back on the lawn and snow and I couldn't feel it at all with the coat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment