Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Mom said that today is my birthday. I'm not sure what that means. I hope it means I get some tasty food. She did give me some chicken jerky when we came downstairs. Mom said she would put some pictures up of me so people could see what I look like. Those are what I look like today.


This is my favorite position. This way I can block the pantry door so that Mom can't get in there.

This is when I was 4 weeks old. I was very tiny and I didnt' even know about belly rubs!

Mom likes this one cause I look all agitated. This is when I was 7 weeks old. I hadn't met Mom and Dad yet.

This was after I met Mom and Dad and they took me home. I've gotten a lot bigger and fuzzier! I'll have to let you know how my birthday turns out. Who knows what will happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment