Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Mystery!

I just gave Mom a mystery to ponder! She was just sitting down to do my blog for me. I was in the kitchen and Dad was upstairs getting dressed. All of  sudden I came running into the guest room and surprised Mom. She was very surprised and said how did you get out of the kitchen?  She grabbed me and went to put me back but the kitchen gate was still up! Now she was really confused! How did you get out? Did  you jump over the gate? Or did Dad let you out before he went upstairs to change? But I wouldn't tell.
   Yesterday when we went outside there was cold white stuff on the ground. I sniffed at it and then I remembered that it was snow! I loved snow when I was a puppy cause you could dig tunnels and holes in it. So I ran through all the snow I could find on our walk. When we got home I was very wet so Mom got the mean hair dryer and Dad wrapped me in a towel and held me down while Mom blew warm air on me. Dad said I looked like a burrito.
   Later that day I ran into the guest room to see  Mom again and jumped right up on the futon and rolled around.

No comments:

Post a Comment