Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm a good dog!

Last night I was in the living room with Mom and Dad and I heard them plotting. Dad wanted some pie, but Mom said he couldn't eat it with me in the room cause I would want some too (and that's true! I like to share in whatever they are eating). Mom told Dad to wait until I was naughty, then they would put me in the kitchen and eat some pie. Well I did not like that plan at all! Who are they to cheat me out of pie! If I can't have any, neither can they! So I decided that I was going to be very very very good! I lay on the floor by Mom and chewed on my tennis ball and my rope toy for 2 hours. It was very hard to be good for that long. Eventually I forgot that I was being good and started barking at Mom and biting her pants. Dad jumped up and grabbed me and put me in the kitchen. I was mad that I had forgotten about their plot to put me there. It worked out in the end, cause when Dad was cutting the pie and putting it on plates a small piece of the cream (it was a cherry cream pie) fell on the floor and I ATE it!
    This morning Mom opened my crate. I came out and did my yoga and then ran to find Mom's socks. I had found them in the back of her closet and she keeps forgetting to put them away. I grabbed them and ran a lap into AT's room and then back into Mom's room. She finally trapped me and brought me to Dad for sock removal (that's his job in the morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment