Wednesday, October 12, 2011

so alone...

This morning when Mom let me out of my crate, I heard Dad. So I jumped up and looked on the bed and there he was! I got to say hello and lick him! Then Mom grabbed me and took me downstairs. We went outside and walked around a bit. I barked at the kids waiting for the bus because they don't give me belly rubs. Then we went inside and Mom made me breakfast-which I actually ate! It had apples in it. Then Mom was mean and brushed me and I tried to kill the brush but I couldn't get a good grip on it. I barked at Mom and she left the room.  Then I felt lonely and I wanted Mom to stay home and play with me so I decided to make her feel guilty. When she walked by the gate, I lay down and rolled on my back so she could give me a belly rub (Mom's can't resist that!). So she rubbed my belly for a while but the she left anyway. It is lonely in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment