Saturday, December 10, 2011

Awesome day

Yesterday was one of the best days ever! Mom took me for a ride in the car. I wasn't sure where we were going so I whined and whimpered the whole time in anticipation. We stopped at the  bank and I got a dog biscuit. Then we went to the library and I got to see my bff Grace! I got some biscuits there too! I jumped all over her and licked her all over so that my bff Rigby would know that I am still around. I ran all over the library and got lots of belly rubs and pets, but not from Angela even though I tried desperately to run over to her.
        This morning Mom tripped over the gate while leaving the kitchen which meant that I was free! I jumped on her while she was lying on the ground but then ran around the living room. When she got back up,she tried to lure me into the kitchen with a carrot. She held it out for me to sniff, but I snatched it out of her hand and ran back into the living room. I heard her say dog park to Dad, so maybe Dad will take me for a ride today!

No comments:

Post a Comment