Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mom is the meanest

Last night Mom was the meanest she has ever been! She came home and did stuff in the kitchen. Then Grandpa came over! Mom wouldn't let me out to say hello. She and Grandpa went to eat and I could see them in the dining room but they totally ignored me! I ignored my food because it is no fun to eat alone. Finally Mom brought me into the living room with my food and I got to sit next to Grandpa and eat. When Grandpa left, Mom and I went for a walk. When we got home, she put me in the kitchen and went to hide in another room! I could hear and smell her. I was very unhappy cause I wanted to play with her and thought it was very mean of her to hide from me. So I barked and howled and whined all night long. Finally she came and took me out and then up to bed.
   This morning I was still mad at her. When she left the kitchen I went into the garbage can and pulled stuff out and made a mess. Then I jumped up and grabbed her shirt and wouldn't let go. She tried to be nice by giving me some apple, but I haven't forgiven her yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment