Friday, December 16, 2011

Taking care of everyone

Taking care of Mom and Dad is a very hard job for a young pup like me. I do my best but they have a hard time learning things. Last night they made me watch a very scary movie with them. I did not think we should watch that movie so I barked and ran around to get them to stop. They didn't. They just picked me up and held me hostage on the couch. It was also getting very late and I thought we should all be in bed. But they ignored me and made me stay up until midnight!
   This morning I helped Mom with her exercise by grabbing Dad's sock and running around. Mom chased me until she cornered me. Dad did the sock removal and fell back asleep. I don't think they appreciate how much work it is to run this household!

No comments:

Post a Comment