Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The wonderful thing about tiggers

Today I was so excited to see Mom when she came home. I hadn't eaten any of my dinner so as soon as I had greeted her, I ran over to my bowl and started eating. Then Dad came home and took me for a walk. It was soggy and rainy outside. When we got to the door, Dad let me off my leash. I ran in the door and saw Mom on the couch eating something! So I ran over and jumped right on her! I bounced all over her and tried to get the food she was eating but she stuck it in her mouth before I could get to it! So I bounced all over her some more to dry off. She was all soggy when I was done. Then I ran around the living room like a crazy dog! Mom tried to lure me into the kitchen with a piece of banana but I grabbed it out of her hand before she could grab me. But then she got me with my weakness-beggin' strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment