Saturday, December 17, 2011

Garbage me

Dad thought he could trick me. I was busy pulling stuff out of the garbage can (cause Mom always throws tasty stuff away!) Dad caught me and put tabasco sauce on the garbage can to stop me. But I am a strong willed pup! I went into the garbage can and pulled out the tabascoey paper towel. I threw it on the floor and barked at it. Then I grabbed it and ran around the kitchen! Take that tabasco!
    Mom put me in my santa suit and took pictures of me with Dad as Santa. She said she would put them up tomorrow so everyone can see. Then we went to the dog park. I did NOT want to go in, cause last time there was a very mean husky who kept attacking and biting me. Mom made me go in. There was a nice Bernese mountain dog and  brindle boxer puppy who I played with. It was much better than last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment