Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cheese cheese everywhere!

This morning, Mom was in the kitchen with me doing lots of things with different foods that smelled much better than my kibble! I wandered around the table watching her. Suddenly I smelled cheese! I decided to sit near Mom in the hopes that something would drop from the table. So I sat there and stared and Mom with my poor, sad , starving pup look. Nothing happened. Maybe she can't see me here, I thought, so I decided to lie down on her feet. I lay there with my head pointing towards the side of the table. Suddenly I saw something fall. It was cheese! Then Mom gave me a piece of cheese it was so good. I kept watching her. Mom said she couldn't concentrate while I was staring at her, so she put me upstairs. No more cheese for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment