Sunday, December 18, 2011

no more garbage for me

Mom has gotten very smart lately. She turned the garbage can around so that I can't step on the part that opens the lid. Pretty sneaky Mom! Today she made dog biscuits and let me taste them. They have mint and carrots in them and taste pretty good. I asked if we could give my bff Rigby some and Mom said yes. Mom said that if I am good today, there might be a big surprise for me later in the afternoon.I think that  means Mr. B is coming over. She said I would have to wait and see. Waiting is very hard and tedious for a small pup like me. I am in the kitchen mostly cause Mom is cooking and it is warm in there, but also because when Mom was carrying me downstairs she slipped and fell. I didn't get hurt at all cause Mom made sure that I was on top while she fell.  I jumped on Mom and licked her to see if she was ok. She got up so she must be ok. She didn't want to climb back up the stairs though.  She was more worried that I had gotten hurt but I was fine. I'm a tough pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment