Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back to the Vet

Mom said that I am very high maintenance and a very expensive pup! We had to go back to the vet to check my ears. This vet thought I was awesome too! They like the wirey pups there and I am VERY wirey! He said my ears looked good and then he took some of my blood, gave me a shot in my bottom and blew something up my nose! If my Grandma hadn't been there with Mom, I would have put up more of a fuss. My Grandma came to visit me yesterday and she brought me a toy (cause she has excellent manners!). It was a big red kong! A really big one! Dad put a beggin strip in it and I managed to get it out!  Later on I felt kinda tired so I spent the rest of the day lying on Mom and keeping her warm while she watched tv.
  This morning I was coughing in my crate and Dad got up to take me outside and to see if I wanted some water (I didn't!). Then he felt bad for me so he brought me back upstairs and I got to sleep in the bed with him. Mom was not too keen on this idea as usually I won't stay still and I bounce all over. But I still was feeling under the weather so I just snuggled up to Dad and snored along with him. Mom eventually got up cause she couldn't sleep through the double snoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment