Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Some compost, some sun=a perfect day

Today at lunch Mom came home to say hello to me. She has trouble working a full day without coming  home to see me. I am that cute! Today she let me into the backyard to play cause the sun was out and it was nice. I ran over and found the spot on the lawn where the composter was. It smelled great! I rolled on my back and scratched myself on the lawn. Then I lay there, belly up to the sun and basked in the sunlight. That was toasty but got boring after a bit. Then I ran over to where Mom and Dad had dumped the compost and contemplated eating some. Mom saw me and tempted me back inside with some beggin' strips. Then she left me. Now I'm just waiting to see who runs home faster to see me after work? Mom or Dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment