Thursday, January 31, 2013

A most blustery and scary night!

Last night it was very windy out! Mom took me out for my pre bedtime walk and all of a sudden I saw and heard something! I barked and growled like a lunatic at our next door neighbor and the Great Dane puppy Max! Max was very confused. He didn't know why I was barking and growling. Mom said that I was very mean. She said that I should think back on when I was little (even though Max is like 3 times as big as me!) and other dogs were mean to me when all I wanted to do was play. She did say that it was probably because I am a scaredy cat at night. I resent that! I am just protecting her from the scary things that are outside at night!
    This morning when Mom opened my crate to let me out, I was lying on my back with all 4 legs in the air. I gave her my one eyeball look and pretended not to see her. She made me come downstairs and then left me all alone down there. A long time later she came down and I ate breakfast with her. I had waited cause I don't like to eat by myself. I had some kibble (and some cheese and some scrambled eggs and some rice)-I was still hungry though! Mom and Dad are trying to starve me! Imagine if I limited their food? They would pass out from hunger but they have no problem not feeding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment