Saturday, January 19, 2013

No one loves me

Yesterday started out well -a ride in the car.. a biscuit in the bank... Dad came home for lunch. A french fry dropped on the floor and I ate it.  Mom came in smelling like another dog-she said it was the Great Dane puppy next door-I haven't met him yet. The world was full of endless possibilities and belly rubs. But then...Dad went back to work and Mom left. She said she would be back soon, but she wasn't!!! I was all alone in the kitchen forever. No one to lie on the couch with, no one to give me belly rubs and play with me. I was a very sad pup. Even when Mom came home she did not play with me! She went upstairs!  So it is really not my fault at all that when she let me into the living room, that I was mad and barked at her. I ran around, barked at her feet, and when she got up I attached her pants legs! I was mad! Mom grabbed me and made me sit on the couch with her so that I would calm down, but I didn't. Finally she went into the computer room and I followed. Then I sat on the floor and whined cause I couldn't open the door. Eventually we went outside for a walk and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment