Sunday, January 27, 2013

Turtle- like legs


This is my cousin Clementine. She lives in France with Aunt Jen, Uncle Reno, Alec and Julien. Mom has shown me photos of her, in fact that is how I got the idea of how to escape from my booties!
Mom played a very mean trick on me and she made Dad help! I was minding my own business in the kitchen when Dad grabbed me. Oh no I thought! They are going to pour stuff in my ears! But no, this was a more devious and horrible thing. Mom came into the kitchen with booties. I had seen these booties before, in fact I had chomped on one when Mom wasn't looking! While Dad was holding me, Mom grabbed my legs and tried to put booties on me. She could feel my leg and paw in the booties but she went to the next leg, I retracted my bootie covered leg like a turtle! As soon as she put me down, I had knocked off 3 booties! Dad grabbed me again and helped Mom put on booties. Then they let me outside. But I had done my turtle thing again and 2 booties were off before I was out the door. When I got in the snow, I pulled the other one off and ran around in one bootie. Mom was exasperated!
Mom fogot to put up the photo of me in my Dr. Who scarf coat. I am a big Dr. Who fan (just like my Dad and AT!!!) and one of Dad's friends knitted me the official Dr.Who scarf coat. I think I look quite spiffy in it, plus since Mom insists on keeping the house freezing cold, it keeps me warm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment