Friday, January 11, 2013

Starvation

Mom and Dad don't realize it, but they don't feed me enough! I may look small but I need to eat large amounts of food! I spend a huge amount of time jumping around looking happy to see them and waggin my tail! That takes energy! Right now they are only feeding me what my bff Rigby gets, and that is NOT enough. This morning I was eating breakfast with Mom. She put the rest of my kibble from the old bag in my bowl. I was hoping she would add some from the new bag, but no, she is trying to starve me. I followed her around as she made Dad's lunch (peanut butter and jelly!-my fav!) but she didn't give me any. Then she made herself a pita bread with cheese inside and put it in the oven. It smelled delicious! She gave me a miniscule piece of cheese which only made me hungrier! (Oh and a piece of liverwurst with my last pill in it-but that doesn't count!). She took her warm tasty cheesy breakfast out of the oven and went to sit down at the table. She put my bowl of kibble near her, so I came over and ate a piece or two of kibble. What I really wanted was her breakfast. I sat at her feet and did something I never do, bark for food! I was just trying to get  her attention so that she would realize that I was starving! Finally I jumped up and put my front paws on her knee-she petted me absent mindedly as she was trying to read a book. She wasn't paying any attention to that cheesy goodness! While she wasn't looking, I stuck my tongue out as far as I could (which is pretty far!) and managed to just touch the pita bread. I was trying to drag it off her plate when she noticed and told me I was bad. She pushed her plate more into the center of the table so that there was no way that I could reach it. Bad Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment