Friday, March 1, 2013

Freshly washed!

Last night Dad tricked me! I was running around, playing with my new toy from Aunt Carol when Dad grabbed me and brought me into the bathroom. Then I got a bath. It was horrible. Water was poured all over me, icky stinky soap was put on me. I was so happy when it was done! But it wasn't. Then Dad grabbed me and poured cold stuff in my ears. After it was all done, I ran around hurling myself on the carpet to dry off and get rid of the clean smells. Then all of a sudden I had a feeling that Mom might be coming home. I ran into the kitchen and stood in front of the door. The door opened and Mom was there! I was very happy to see her (cause she had not given me a bath or cleaned my ears). I chased her all over and yapped at her. When she sat on the couch I jumped up to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment