Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cat?

Yesterday was really weird. I was snoozing in the kitchen (trying to catch up on sleep as I have not been sleeping well at all) when Mom came in and got me. We went out to the driveway and I thought we would get into her car! I was excited cause I love car trips! But no, she made me go into the garage! I'm never allowed in the garage! I ran in and schnuffled around-so many smells! But mostly the horrible odor of tabasco sauce! I HATE that smell! Dad told me to find the cat. I don't know what a cat is so I couldn't find one. Apparently there is a cat in the garage and Dad does not like this! Mom told me that she and Dad opened all the windows and the door and tried to chase out the cat , but it wouldn't leave! Mom thinks it might have kittens in there. I don't know what a kitten is either! Finally Mom and Dad didn't hear anything so they thought the cat escaped. But no, this morning Mom saw it sunning itself in the window (taunting Dad!).
    Later that night, Mom sat on the couch and turned on the tv. That is my clue that I can bug her and get a treat. Usually when she sits down I sit in front of her and bark and bite her pants! This makes her mad and she tries to lure me into the kitchen with a treat! (This only works if she isn't smart enough to keep my leash attached so she can catch me!). Mom went into the kitchen and got a biscuit but then she put it in the enormous kong that Grandma bought me! This was at 8:00pm. I fought with that kong until she dragged me outside at 9:45pm. I jumped on it, barked at it, drooled in it, chewed on it, cried pitifully at it cause my jaws hurt, but I still couldn't get that other half of the biscuit out! Mom gave me another biscuit when I went upstairs since I had tried so hard to get the one in the kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment