Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm going home!

Finally Mom and Dad let me into the bedroom. They didn't really mean to. Mom was bringing a rug inside and put my gate down in the kitchen so she could get through. I followed Mom and the rug up the stairs! In fact, I beat her! The bedroom door was open and Dad was in there so I ran right in. I don't know what they did but it is super slippery up there now! They took away the carpet! Now there is nothing for my claws to catch on. I went sliding around. Then I jumped on the rug Mom put on the floor. She was pulling on it so I went for a ride and then tried to bite the rug. Then the loud and noisy vaccuum cleaner came out , so I chased that around. It is only 10AM but I am already exhausted! My crate is back though. I went inside to make sure everything was tidy and then howled (my seal of approval!) Dad said I was making satisfied little sighs but I don't believe him!

No comments:

Post a Comment