Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dad is starting to act like Mom!

Last night, Dad surpassed Mom in his meanness! I was sitting on Mom's lap, gnawing on my antler (and as an added bonus, drooling on her leg and smearing antler paste all over her pants) , minding my own business. Suddenly I felt something brushing me. I looked over my shoulder but it just looked like Dad's hand. It felt funny though. I looked around again and saw there was a brush attached! That made me mad. There is nothing worse than sneaky brushing! First of all , I like being scruffy! Secondly, I like hiding behind my hair-that way Mom and Dad can't tell what I'm looking at. Thirdly, I DID NOT ask to be brushed. I started squirming but Dad grabbed me and brushed away. I looked down at the brush and it had almost a whole dog full of hair on it! Mom wasn't very helpful. She took photos and laughed! I tried to bite the brush but I got Dad instead (and I almost wasn't sorry) but then he stuck his hand in my mouth! He is so mean!
Look what Dad did! He brushed all my eyebrow and muzzle hair down on my face! I look ridiculous. Mom said I looked like the english sheepdog from the Wile E. Coyote cartoons!

Here I am-still with all my hair in the wrong place-squirming and trying to escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment