Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No sleep in the new room

This whole move has been very stressful for me. Here I am stuck in my crate in a new place. I can't see Mom anymore and blankets keep falling in front of my crate! It is very scary. Due to this I have not been getting any good sleep at night. Neither has Mom, cause I keep her awake with my whimpering until
Dad comes up, then he takes over and keeps her awake with his snoring.
    Because of this extreme lack of sleep, my motor skills have become impaired. Only this morning, I was coming up the front walk with Mom and decided to jump two steps in one. Only I didn't have enough energy to make it to the second step. Instead, I crashed chest first into the step. Mom was rude enough to laugh-so I have her the fish eye of disgust!

No comments:

Post a Comment