Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Too hot

It is so hot outside and inside. Last night we got to sleep with the air conditioner on. That way AT gets to sleep in our room too! I was too hot to walk up the stairs last night so Mom had to carry me. I know she didn't believe I couldn't make it cause she sees me run up and down the stairs after AT all the time.
 Today we went out for a walk (which I did not want to do as it is too hot!). AT was washing Mom's car so I went to say hello. He dripped soap all over my back and when I wasn't looking, Mom got the hose and sprayed me with water! It was horrible. I felt like I was melting! Then she stuck me in the backyard so I rolled all over the lawn. She must have felt bad, cause I saw her carrying the pillow from my crate and it had a new pillowcase on it. It's cotton she told me, not polar fleece like your old one so maybe you won't be so hot at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment