Monday, November 18, 2013

An exhausting weekend

This weekend was very exhausting for me! First of all on Saturday, Mom sewed up all 10 of my injured stuffed toys. Then (silly Mom) she put them all down on the floor for me. I was SO happy. But  then I went on a murderous rampage. There was carnage. Within 10 minutes the floor was covered in white stuffing, plastic squeaker pieces were everywhere and I had devoured 2 tentacles and about a pound of fabric. 6 toys were eviserated. 4 were so badly destroyed that Mom could not save them at all and they went in the garbage without me being able to eat them all up. I think Mom could have fixed the octopus but she didn't seem to care. In fact, she took the other 4 away from me. I was forced to lie on the ground and whine sadly for my lost tennis ball located under the couch.
  Sunday was no better. Dad took me out for a walk and then we got in the car! I love going for rides in the car! We went to a pet store-the land of tasty smells and sometimes other animals. Sadly though, we went into the bad part. Where they stick you on a cold table and remove huge amounts of fur from your tender nether regions! Yup, they shaved my bottom! And then they did my belly! Now you can see my bellybutton! I'll probably freeze to death this winter with all this fur missing! I know it was all Mom's idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment