Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trespassers!

Last night Mom took me out for a walk. I was hoping to take the route that involves the acorn tree. I enjoy sniffing and sampling the wide variety of acorns that are scattered all over the ground. Plus I've noticed that squirrels seem to hang out there and it's my goal to catch one. Sadly Mom is so slow that I have yet to get within playing distance.
  As soon as we walked out the door, I smelled something. Something is not right, I thought. Some trespasser has been running all over the front lawn without my permission! I ran around tracking the steps of this rude animal. I tried to tell Mom what it was, but she is unable to understand me. I pulled her down the sidewalk trying to figure out where it had gone. Then I tried to pull her under the bushes into the neighbors side yard but she forced me to turn around and go home. That annoyed me, so in revenge I whined for a while after eating my cookie in my condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment