Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My life as a pile of leaves

Last night Mom took me out for a walk. She wanted it to be a fast walk as she was cold. I however am a winter dog! I love the cold! Plus there were a lot of leaf piles and I love leaf piles! Everytime we came to one, I hurled myself onto it and rolled around like a crazy dog. When I got up, there were tons of leaves attached to me. I did this 4 times which made Mom say that I looked like a walking leaf pile. She tried to pull some off me but I like to keep a few around to snack on later when I'm in the house. When we got home, I heard Dad upstairs and ran up the stairs before Mom could grab me. Dad told Mom to de-leaf me before I got into the bed. Mom found a leaf under my ear (I had been saving that one). Mom said she should bring the camera on walks and take photos of me wearing my fall fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment