Sunday, July 20, 2014

and introducing my new little brother, Bastille Tessier!

Today everyone went out, and when they came back, they brought me back another  little brother! (Besides my little bro AT!). His name is Bastille. I tried desperately to introduce myself by barking constantly at him-he seems very unimpressed.
 This morning when I saw Dad and AT putting this box together it brought back memories. I wonder why they want to put me back in a box, I pondered. Apparently it is for Bastille.

 I wasn't allowed to come this time. But AT took these photos in the car.
 


Here he's winking!




 




 

 

He keeps bouncing up in the box and making me jump. I think I kinda like him. I've sniffed him all over and licked him a bit. Mom says she doesn't think she will be sleeping much tonight! And I don't think he is anywhere close to being as cute as me!
  Yesterday though was a MUCH better day. I saw Julien and my Grandma from the Poconos! And then Dad had a huge party with a lot of people (and 3 kids) so I got to run around and bark at everyone! I was very angry when Mom dragged me upstairs to bed, cause everyone was still outside having fun!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Bastille! Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rigby, my Mom said that I should warn you that I am super bouncy too!

    ReplyDelete