Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Renting Bastille the penthouse

Last night was awesome! I got to see my Uncle Rob and then Dad let me play with Bastille on the floor! It was a lot of fun. Bastille has obviously spoken to my bff Rigby because he kept whapping me with his paw, just like Rigby! I kept trying to flip Bastille over with my snout. Mom looked worried but Dad ignored her! Last night, AT and I convinced Mom to move Bastille. He was sleeping in my old crate, right across from my condo. But then Mom fell over the crate, broke the door, made a hole in the table that the tv is on-so we were super worried about Bastille getting hurt. I told Mom that I would rent him the penthouse. So now the crate is on top of my crate. I do miss looking at him, but it is much safer away from Mom's clumsiness! 


Here is Bastille practicing being very noisy (like me!)
 
Hi! It's me Bastille again! Mom took a video of me trying to find Mecki! Last night I was very good! I woke up at 4am and cried. Mom took me downstairs but I just wanted to play, I didn't even have to go potty. So she took me back upstairs and I went back to sleep. It is fun sleeping in the penthouse! I get to watch Mom toss and turn!
AT took this video of us playing! See how much fun we are having! Mom was not amused!

No comments:

Post a Comment