Thursday, July 24, 2014

Another benefit of being the big brother

I have been approved to hang out in the living room when no one is home! This is great because a) last night calm and sleepy Bastille turned into a bouncy, energetic TIGER with much gnashing of sharp and pointy teeth! This way I can stay out of his way cause he is banished to the kitchen in his pen.(And between you and me, I'm pretty sure that quite soon he'll be able to hurl himself out of the pen!!) b) the living room is carpeted which works quite nicely for scratching ones itchy spots by either wiggling around on it or running and hurling myself into a long slide along it. c) the couch or my toy holder (aka dog bed) are available for extremely comfortable snoozing d) all my toys and my antler are in there to entertain me

No comments:

Post a Comment