Monday, July 28, 2014

Right on Schedule

Today after being here for exactly 1 week, I achieved my goal. This morning I jumped out of my pen 3 times! And 3 times Mom caught me and put me back in. Then she put something in front of my jumping spot so I can't get out! So unfair. On Saturday, she took me for a ride in the car-and made me ride in a laundry basket!! I thought that wasn't very nice and proceeded to climb out of it. I have excellent climbing skills! The vet gave me something to eat and some medicine for me to take later and a heartworm pill. When we went home, Mom let me play outside, but on a leash! And if I went to the bathroom, I got a really tasty liver treat!  Later on she let me play with Mecki.
I used my climbing skills to climb all over Mecki! He has a really long tail! I don't! I wonder what happened to it? Mecki said I could ask Mom, but warned me that she is very secretive about stuff-he still doesn't know where his dew claws went!


So Bastille and I have had a lot of fun playing. Although I don't understand why he gets SOOOOOOOO much attention. I am so much cuter! He makes scary noises that don't sound like barks at all! And he is very ferocious! 
    Last night though was a very scary night. There was a lot of thunder and lightning! I tried to be the brave big brother for Bastille, but then I realized that he was sleeping through it all! So I whined until Mom got up and put me on the bed. That way I could protect Mom and especially Dad from the storm!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment