Friday, July 25, 2014

The Eye of the Tiger

Bastille is starting to get a bit ferocious! He gets that crazy look in his eye, pushes himself back and then hurls himself at you, teeth first! Mom looks a bit perturbed being that I was such a sweet and loveable puppy! 




I never ran around munching on people! Mom says that she has to go get some bitter apple spray, AT wants to just move straight to the Binoca!
Ever since Mom and Dad took me to the library, I have felt more ferocious! Maybe it was listening to all those people like Grace and Evelyn and Theresa saying how soft and sweet I was. Now, as soon as I get some food into me, I am FULL of energy! This morning I bounced all over the couch trying to chomp (mostly on AT but a little bit on Mecki) Mom's bracelets, necklaces and the blanket! It must be those vitamins giving me ferocious TIGER energy! Mom tried to calm me down by putting me on my back and rubbing my belly, but I wasn't having any of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment