Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So many people and so few belly rubs

So Halloween means that there are a lot of people, kids and dogs walking around. Mom took me for a walk but no one wanted to pet me. I met a big dog who was nice and then a very tiny schnauzer named Heidi. We went home and Mom hung out in the kitchen with me. A lot of people kept knocking on the door but I wasn't allowed to see them. It was very stressful for such a social butterfly like me. Mom brought me in the living room on my leash which I did not like. I pretended to chew on my rope  toy but instead I chewed through my leash!
   This morning when Mom let me out she gave me an extra hug because she had a bad dream about me. She said that she was brushing me in her dream only when she brushed me my fur fell out and I had big red patches of skin and she felt bad cause they hurt me. I licked her to let her know it was ok but also told her that she didn't have to brush me at all (cause I DON"T like being brushed anyway-so it's a win win situation!).

No comments:

Post a Comment