Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dad left without me

This morning Dad got up with Mom and me. We all went outside at the same time, so I thought we were going for a ride! But no, Dad got in the car and drove off without me.Then Mom put me in the kitchen and went outside and made a lot of noise. Then she came in and got me. We went outside and Mom let me get in the car! I was very excited and wondered where we might be going. Mom took me to the dog park. I ran around and sniffed all the other dogs. There was a big mean poodle there who was fighting with another dog so he left. It was much nicer then. There was a very small fluffy dog who kept jumping all over me! I ran all over but I could not get that little rat to leave me alone. Mom laughed and said that now I know how my bff Rigby feels! It's completely different though!

No comments:

Post a Comment