Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Take me out

This morning I could hear a lot of people outside. I barked and barked until Mom put my leash on and took me outside. Dad was outside with another man (who gave me a belly rub!) and I saw Marciano with my friend Chief! The sprinklers were on but no water was coming out-only mist. Dad said that the sprinklers were being blown out. That didn't interest me at all, I just wanted more belly rubs. Then Mom brought me back inside. She is still here, but she won't play with me! I am going to be very bad! I started by jumping up and grabbing a toy that was waiting to be sewn up. I pulled all the stuffing out and threw it all over the kitchen floor. Mom came out of hiding to get a drink and saw it. She said I was a very naughty dog. I'm going to wait until she hides again and then do something naughty. That will teach her to ignore me!

No comments:

Post a Comment