Friday, November 4, 2011

So tired but not willing to admit it

Today Mom and Dad were home at lunch. Mom have me a piece of chicken jerky so I wouldn't feel left out while they ate. After lunch Mom and I went to the dog park. There were a lot of dogs there! I saw a dog that looked exactly like Rigby but it wasn't him. It was a girl named Shelby but she didn't want to play with me. I played with a big white scruffy dog. We jumped and ran all over the place.  A man came on a little car to pick up garbage and Shelby grabbed his glove. She ran all over with it until a big poodle named Max took it. Finally another man grabbed it when Max wasn't looking and gave it back to the man. Mom said she was happy that I wasn't involved in it. I felt bad for the man whose glove got stolen so I ran over and let him rub my belly so that he'd feel better. Now we're home and I'm lying down on the kitchen floor. I am so tired, but don't tell Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment