Friday, November 25, 2011

Where's my toy???????

I know that Grandma gave me a new toy yesterday but I can't find it anyway. It was an awesome and tasty toy! A big pink santa dog who was long like me! I had already eaten the pompom off the hat and was working on chewing off the tail! I think Mom took it cause she is mean! Last night when Dad, Mom and Jeanette came home, she only let me out to play for a little while. I ran around and barked at everyone and they stuck me back in the kitchen where I whimpered pitifully. Mom let me out again but on my leash and then took me for a walk. Then she put me upstairs in my crate and I could hear my friend Jeanette and wanted to play with her. But Mom would not let me out! I think she is mad at me cause I let Dad cut my bangs so that I could see. And I let him comb me all over even though it hurts! Plus I learned how to leap over the ottoman that blocks the exit route from the couch on one side. Whenever I would run behind the couch Mom and Dad could always catch me cause it was blocked. Yesterday, I discovered that I could jump up and over the ottoman and Mom couldn't catch me at all! She must be mean cause today there was no sweet potato or turkey in my bowl with my kibble. It was a meager breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment