Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving?

Yesterday Mom and Dad went out and left me all alone. But then Mom came home with my friend Jeanette! I was very excited to see her. When Mom took me up to bed, I was mad because I wanted to play with Jeanette and Mom wouldn't let me. I mumbled and barked angrily for a while just to keep Mom up.
  Mom said today is Thanksgiving. I said thanks cause Grandma came over with a present for me! It's a big pink dog with a christmas hat! I already ate the pompom off the hat. I also ate some celery, some carrots, some sweeet potato and a tomato. Thanksgiving is a tasty food day! Dad took me to the dog park and I got to play with a Neapolitan Mastiff puppy-he was the same size as me, but Dad said he won't stay little for long. There was also a standard short haired dachshund but he was old and grumpy and didn't want to play with me. I wonder what the rest of the day will bring. Mr. B is here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment